Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know that we, as JAM, have been discussing getting involved in more community service, charity & fund raising events outside of the car shows etc. that we do now.

Kim has the first one arranged for us on Saturday, October 23rd. It is the "Keeping Kids Safe Project" at Rick Keffer Dodge in Yulee. I plan on being there at 10:00am till whenever. We don't have details yet, but we will be displaying our cars and helping out with whatever they need help with. Please check out her other thread for details and to sign up if you can make it.

The second one that we have discussed is still in the works & I won't be able to post the details until the registration is completed & accepted by the organization. We are really excited about it & I can tell you that it will be a "Mopar Nation" wide fundraiser that Clay has approved.

The organization is "Wreaths Across America". Basically they donate & lay wreaths on the headstones of veterans at National, State Local Cemetaries across America, Puerto Rico and various other countries.​

I will have more details soon, but please block out your calendars for Saturday, December 11th from 12:00 noon to ????. We plan on helping lay wreaths at the new Jacksonville National Cemetary near Callahan.

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
AWESOME and bro.. I am sooo proud that we got these 2 events in the works..

I will be talking to
Staci Spanos of Channel 4 News
http://www.news4jax.com/newsteam/267335/detail.html[url]http://www.news4jax.com/newsteam/267335/detail.html[/URL]

She is the wife of Sheila's Boss.

I am going to see if she can promote these 2 events for us as well.
and the sametime see if she knows of any events that we can take part of in Nov.

Again I am real proud of what we are starting to do..

Big Ups to Doyle and Kim..

·
Registered
777 Posts
Damn, always a "Mopar" wide" event.... LOL JK I am down to help with either as long as I'm not working, especially the wreaths across America thing. The kids safe idea is a good one as well. I can do probably one or the other, depending on which weekend I have to work!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, always a "Mopar" wide" event.... LOL JK I am down to help with either as long as I'm not working, especially the wreaths across America thing. The kids safe idea is a good one as well. I can do probably one or the other, depending on which weekend I have to work!
Chad, you know you are always invited to any of our events, especially this one.................................................we need a grocery getter to carry wreaths! Smile buddy, we love you!

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
We were informed today that we are no longer allowed to do fundraisers at work. That sucks!

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Sounds good, Doyle. Count me in.:TU:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts