Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't get to see enough of us fellow charger Owners that live in Massachusetts ! Nor do I hear of any car meets for us . This could be because iv only owned my car for a little over a yr lol. But I thought I'd make a post anyways and see how many of us New Englanders are on here ! Having some weird weather today yesterday was -11 outside today it's 55+ lol!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm down in CT right on the CT/MA line

Shows and meets will be starting up soon, since you are from Boston area you might want to look into the bass pro shop cruises at foxboro stadium

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man I'll have to look into it !
I'm down in CT right on the CT/MA line

Shows and meets will be starting up soon, since you are from Boston area you might want to look into the bass pro shop cruises at foxboro stadium

·
Registered
81 Posts
Foxboro Nights

Hi Charger Xx, like Joekd said, the cruise nights are Thursday I do believe, and run throughout the summer. Many of my friends go and say that the turnout is high....watch the Mass Troopers when you are driving in and out.. lots of guys feel the need to show off there HP and nail the accelerator only o get nailed themselves a few miles down the road...lol

I'm from Seekonk, MA and this is my 2nd charger. Had a 07 SRT8 in the INFERNO RED and she was RED ! This one is a 2011 SE in bright White with 300HP V6 under the hood since I've added the K&N CAI. Not as quick but a nice ride still. If your ever down this way, let me know and I'll buy coffee...

God bless the USA and the 2nd Amendment !

Sarge

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone know of a good exhuast place that use to working with our mopars ?? I have a new cat-back exhuast to put in

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey all new here and would love to meet up with fellow Charger owners. We should get something going.. Also if you see me give me a beep.. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm always up for a coffee if your in the Seekonk Area... Give me a shout @ 774-229-6349 and we can get together when your free.

Sarge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts