Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I typically do not race or beat on my car, but this morning on the way to work a moron in a a Mazda Miata tried to race me. I say tried because he had no chance. Coming off the 295 exit on to 99 on the way to work this Idiot tried several times to race me all to no avail. At the end of 99 there is a light, he pulled up next to me and said your car sounded good so I thought I would give it a try since I beat a Camaro SS yesterday. I said you did not stand a chance against me, and asked did the Camaro know he was racing? He laughed and pulled away.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Did you all actually run them?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Good job! Barbie cars need to get smashed too!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Good kill from a fellow Rhode Islander!

DrBill

·
Registered
897 Posts
my grandfather had one then he realized he was straight and bought a cts..... still workin on him to buy a 300srt ha

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe that Miata would had been a little more competition without the guys gay lover in the passenger seat.....:gey:
Now that is funny. I work with a guy that has one, and we question is sexuality all the time. I think he is so far in the closet that he found all the Christmas presents.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
^^^lmao!!^^^^^^

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Now thats funny!! I once saw a miata with a coffee can exhaust that sounded louder than a 18 wheeler! It was nasty!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
have you guy's ever seen a miata with a v8 in it.there is a guy here in ardmore ok that used to have one that had a stock ls1 in it and it turned low 12's to high 11's and the engine was stock. and besides me and my son build honda's. they are cheap and fun to build. but stock they are a turd in a big way. forge that little engine and put a big turbo on it and it can be a beast, drive and sound all stock. all i am saying is just be careful at what you race as far as the four cyl. cars. i no of a guy not far from me that has a h22 honda fully built that dyno's 850 rwhp and 900rwtq. it is in his sandrail. and it will litterally blow away the forged ls3 putting down towards 600 rwhp. i just thought i would let you guy's know that.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
So be careful with what you race, because there's a 1 in 5,000 chance the miata driver shoehorned a V8 into an old miata?!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd take my chances...what've you got to lose? I have nothing against gays...but it stands to reason if you see a guy driving a Miata with the top down, wind blowin in his hair- is it fair to assume he's one too?

lol

·
Registered
972 Posts
.... I would give it a try since I beat a Camaro SS yesterday. I said you did not stand a chance against me, and asked did the Camaro know he was racing? He laughed and pulled away.
:shrk: What probably REALLY happened was after the Camaro did the same as you did, the Miata guy gave him the world famous "ricer flyby" Yep, you can bet that after you beat him by 50 car lengths, if he flew past you he's posting online today that he spanked an SS Camaro AND an R/T Charger all in the same week :shakehead:

Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just looked up what's under the hood in the Miatas and I lol'd. I didn't know they made roadsters with engines that small.

·
Registered
692 Posts
LOL......there's a few in this neck of the woods that do the ricer fly-by and then look at you like they accomplished something. A Herculean feat in their minds.....:4-looney:That and I was driving with my kids in the car.:box2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts