Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Stirring the Pot!
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The keg for the reception is on ice and getting cold as I type! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

The 12th of June be there or be sober.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Sweet!!! Beer:D

Or Dan, if you can come I will bring the Makers Mark:dork:

·
9,646 Posts
Sweet!!! Beer:D

Or Dan, if you can come I will bring the Makers Mark:dork:
That is just cruel. I think we missed our mark though. We needed to arrange dog sitters and baby sitters. Plus I found out yesterday I'm on call that weekend. I could change that though.

·
Stirring the Pot!
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is just cruel. I think we missed our mark though. We needed to arrange dog sitters and baby sitters. Plus I found out yesterday I'm on call that weekend. I could change that though.
I will bring a bottle of Makers Mark also. :D

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts

I seriously hope you all could find a way to make it....... its going to be a blast. Plus don't you wanna see the most ****ed up build ever:dork:

·
9,646 Posts
What are you waiting for??????????????
I can't take blame for this. I told Jen if she wanted to go make the plans (just drive me nuts over it).

I will bring a bottle of Makers Mark also. :D
You love rubbing salt int he wound don't cha? No magic finger for you!

I seriously hope you all could find a way to make it....... its going to be a blast. Plus don't you wanna see the most ****ed up build ever:dork:
I think I've seen about all I can handle of that build. Plus I'm not really good at biting my tongue. especially if I've been drinking. I'm sure there are many that don't want to hear my theories. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
I could bring the good stuff - you know - Canadian Beer!! But I doubt I can get it across the border. Hmmmm.....I wonder if they have it at the duty free.......

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Bullish: What you don't know how to smuggle.. ?
Are you crazy?! Man, those border guards don't mess around; if I get caught trying to smuggle alcohol into the US, you'll be seeing pictures of me and my Charger on milk cartons.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts