Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
So as many of you know, I was having a few fitment problems with my cuda hood. I finally got some time to jack with it and it is starting to look alot better. Thanks everyone at VFN for a great product, I went to a local M&G yesterday, and most of the people there run the truefiber srt hoods. They were really impressed at the aggressive look and beauty of my cuda hood.
Here is a before pic of my hood

Not liking the way my painter did my grills( i would have rather them stay stainless) he painted them bright silver which I think he just left them primered. I went to the local autoparts store and got some brilliant black and taped off everything and sprayed them myself. home you enjoy.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Looks great! Black would have been my choice for the grille's too.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I agree, AWESOME LOOK with the Cuda hood and blacked out grille! That is the Hod I am saving for to put on MY '07 Silver Charger R/T and I've already got the Daytona Grille w. honeycomb (crosshair is Brilliant Black w black insert as well).

You don't see many Cuda Hoods on the Chargers and while the SRT & Challenger hoods look Great, I an partial to the AAR Cuda hoods.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm glad you got your fitment issues solved. It looks great and the black grills look much better!

Reactions: TXMamba

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone, I'm glad I got the time to do it all finally, with the new baby and everything that's going on, I had little to no time..

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
That hood and Danko Grill is ****ing awesome!

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
It definitively fit a world better now. I am more a fan of the SRT8 Carbon fiber hood but I have to admit yours is really sweet!!!

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Looks awesome bro, I like the black grills better...:TU:

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Looks great! Glad you have been able to line the hood up better!!! :D

Yo

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Looks like it fits mo better bro! Way to git er done

·
Registered
150 Posts
Great Hood

Man you will be turning forever with taht hood are you going to put any thing on the side of the hood welcome to the cude hood club

I just love mine

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys, Hey there Hemi Up, I was hoping to see you at Brians last weekend, I plan on doing some Kinda badges but haven't figured out just what I want to do yet. I was thinking of ordering the 345 badges from Mo, but I have also been looking into some Cuda badges as well as some airbrushing, So I'm not to sure yet..

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Looking good. Nice work.:TU:

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Great combination! Looks badass! :TU:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts