Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to this forum, this is my first Charger it’s a 2013 RT Max, and currently all stock I’m currently shopping for exhaust, and what others opinions on the best deep sounding exhaust, that isn’t super droney when driving but if you get on the gas will turn heads, had Flowmasters on my mustang before this and it was too much drone on long trips. Let me know what you guys are rocking, can’t make a decision. Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I rock the Solo on my 2015 R/T. And I love it. No drone. Turns lots of heads.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a Flowmaster Force II on my 16. Has built in resonators so no drone. Love the sound.

Reactions: Rodders and Liam O

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wouldn't think so. It's mounted after the cats. Check around for prices. I got mine from a seller on Amazon and saved at least a $150 over Summit, Jegs or Flowmaster direct.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Flowmaster Force II's and ZERO drone, and def turns heads at WOT..especially at my work lol! Great sound at idle, love this sys! Agree w/MRT as I got mine of a seller on Amazon, and saved quite a bit of $$ vs the major direct retailers!

Reactions: Liam O

·
Registered
424 Posts
Reactions: Liam O

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Cold start idle:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds gorgeous, may I ask what tint kit you have on your lights I got one from amazon I’m gonna install this week.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I'm a Corsa user. Love it, no cabin drone, loud out the back. Lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Sounds gorgeous, may I ask what tint kit you have on your lights I got one from amazon I’m gonna install this week.
Thank you! My tails are ones I got from a seller on ebay, look good, but were 2 pieces and there is a crack in the middle of the tails, and my markers are the Luxe Auto Concepts tints, easy install and highly regarded...going to switch my tails to the Luxe ones here soon: https://www.luxeautoconcepts.net/collections/all

I'm a Corsa user. Love it, no cabin drone, loud out the back. Lifetime warranty.
Def wanted the Extremes, but was too $$, still looking to do that here in the near future..LOVE the sound of a Corsa..to me is one of the best sounding exhausts on the market hands down!

Reactions: Infin8Mag

·
Registered
67 Posts
My r/t is a 2017, so active exhaust is not a total apples to apples comparison, but I get compliments weekly on my Dynomax race bullets. I went with the full size bullets #24222, and kept the resonators. Very deep, no drone, nice in the neighborhood but screams at wot, and...they're cheap! Under $200 for mufflers and install. Sounded great with just the bullets, but after I added the Corsa powercore CAI and a custom 3" X-pipe, it really "cleaned and smoothed" the exhaust note even more.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you by chance have a video, of your setup?
My r/t is a 2017, so active exhaust is not a total apples to apples comparison, but I get compliments weekly on my Dynomax race bullets. I went with the full size bullets #24222, and kept the resonators. Very deep, no drone, nice in the neighborhood but screams at wot, and...they're cheap! Under $200 for mufflers and install. Sounded great with just the bullets, but after I added the Corsa powercore CAI and a custom 3" X-pipe, it really "cleaned and smoothed" the exhaust note even more.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree corsa’s are something else, but not what I’m willing to spend right now haha. Maybe in the future.
Thank you! My tails are ones I got from a seller on ebay, look good, but were 2 pieces and there is a crack in the middle of the tails, and my markers are the Luxe Auto Concepts tints, easy install and highly regarded...going to switch my tails to the Luxe ones here soon: https://www.luxeautoconcepts.net/collections/all

Def wanted the Extremes, but was too $$, still looking to do that here in the near future..LOVE the sound of a Corsa..to me is one of the best sounding exhausts on the market hands down!
agree

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I tried to upload, but keep getting an error that the file is too large. It's only a 1 min video so I'm not sure why.
I believe you have to upload to a hosting site like Youtube and then copy embed link into your reply...that's how I do it, never could get it to upload actual vid to this forum...

Reactions: ScotchWhisky

·
Registered
35 Posts
Those Race Bullets sound down right mean! I too have a DynoMax setup. Ultra Flow Round. I love them, no resonators for me. I get no drone, even while fully loaded.

Reactions: TheDocta
1 - 20 of 22 Posts