Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Z

Just got my Big Bully installed and wanted to share some pics with you all. I got it Friday and it took me about an hour to install. I can feel some extra horses in power and I'm digging the new roar. Happy with purchase!

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Love those Big Bully's!! I can't wait till I actually get mine!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
does yours whistle everytime you hit the pedal

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
That is the hotness!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Looks nice. Congrats

·
Registered
23 Posts
That Big Bully looks great. I should have mine soon as well! Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
That Big Bully looks great. I should have mine soon as well! Thanks for the pics.
You won't be sorry you got it either. Just installed mine yesterday and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
DAMNIT! I cant wait till i get mine! i ordered the same color... black with blue filter... im thinkin i should have gotten the silver tho... but oh well.... 3g said it'll ship next week. (been waitin 2 weeks)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
excellent! glad you are enjoying it. wait for the adaptive to kick in from the computers and you will find the additional power :)
Yeah I'm digging it thanks for your product...can't find any flaws so far. I'm trying to find a good place to put all those stickers that came with it

It looks awesome under the hood, perfect for show or go. Easy to install too, there's a video tutorial around here somewhere if you need to get visuals.

DAMNIT! I cant wait till i get mine! i ordered the same color... black with blue filter... im thinkin i should have gotten the silver tho... but oh well.... 3g said it'll ship next week. (been waitin 2 weeks)
Yeah for a blue Charger I would've gone with silver, but black blends with anything man. Hopefully you'll get it this week I know waiting for it to ship feels like an eternity

1 - 20 of 26 Posts