Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gal,

I am a first time driver and with the whole COVID I can't really go and try multiple cars.

I am thinking about buying a Dodge Charger 2006-2010 and I was wondering what you guys think.

Does it have a large interior, I am 6'3 almost 4 and I weight a good 350.

So I need something sturdy and large enough.

I drive some Honda but I find them to be quite small for my liking.

Would you say that the Dodge Charger 2006-2010 is strong enough and large enough for me?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Height maybe, girth I dunno (depends on where the girth is). I'm 5'10 250 but most of that is leg and upper body. If your girth is mostly mid-section you might not enjoy that seating and room around you. Having a couple different LX/LD's and a Ram to compare them to, the Ram is always roomier. Even before I swapped my interior, I had made several long distance trips (like TX to MS and back a few times, TX to CT towing a car, CT to VA & NJ on a semi-regular basis, etc etc). Always roomier in the truck. I would say test drive one and see how you like it. You may like the flatter seats of a base R/T vs the SRT style seats with the aggressive bolstering.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I am thinking about buying a Dodge Charger 2006-2010
If you're considering the 5.7L Hemi models (R/T), go with the 2009-2010. They have the redesigned Eagle engine that has improvements over the previous model years. After you purchase the car (or before if you know the car's VIN#) you should check the FCA website to see if there's any outstanding recalls that need to be done on the car. Installing the recalls at the dealership is free to the owner of the car.

Official Mopar Site | Service, Parts, Accessories & More

1 - 3 of 3 Posts