Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just wanted to let people know if you buy a catch can from them, and get the free PVC hose from them it is not as oil resistant as they claim. They are shipping them with DOT CT Air Brake hoses 1/2 inch. I've complained once and they sent me a replacement but it was the same exact hose. So the oil started to seep through again and I decided to buy my own hoses. This has happened twice in a year. Just an FYI with my experience. Otherwise it works great.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Same here, that hose is weird. I seen the oil and couldn't figure where it came from. Cleaned it, ran it a few miles and found it near the nipple. I have enough slack to cut it and slip it on but it would not stay on the nipple. Replaced it wirth some Gates heavier stuff.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here, that hose is weird. I seen the oil and couldn't figure where it came from. Cleaned it, ran it a few miles and found it near the nipple. I have enough slack to cut it and slip it on but it would not stay on the nipple. Replaced it wirth some Gates heavier stuff.
Where did you get the Gates hoses?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
O Reilly's, they carry lots of Gates products.

Reactions: soldier107
1 - 4 of 4 Posts