Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the catch can from billet technology worth the money? I like the fact the make it paint to match my car

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,494 Posts
Is the catch can from billet technology worth the money? I like the fact the make it paint to match my car
They are great but do not be in a hurry to get it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was thinking of getting the billet can for my R/T, you guys have any issues with installation?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The BT ones are stellar...but not for my pocket book, and got a perfectly matched one on ebay that is billet Red, fraction of the cost and works perfectly fine and comparable to the BT ones! The BT ones do look better IMO, but I'm for functionality more so...when it comes to catch cans...

Reactions: v8alex8

·
Registered
30 Posts
The BT ones are stellar...but not for my pocket book, and got a perfectly matched one on ebay that is billet Red, fraction of the cost and works perfectly fine and comparable to the BT ones! The BT ones do look better IMO, but I'm for functionality more so...when it comes to catch cans...
I am completely with you on functionality over looks. However, it is a bit difficult finding a good quality piece with decent reviews on amazonCad.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

On the other hand you are supporting an American small business. I try my best when I can to buy American use American and support my local small businesses

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
On the other hand you are supporting an American small business. I try my best when I can to buy American use American and support my local small businesses
True that, and any chance I can, I do the same! It's funny though when our cars (at least mine) has parts from Mexico and assembled in Canada....just sayin...

·
Registered
30 Posts
True that, and any chance I can, I do the same! It's funny though when our cars (at least mine) has parts from Mexico and assembled in Canada....just sayin...
Yeah the Chargers and Challengers are assembled a few hours away from my house

1 - 11 of 11 Posts