Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Okay got another review for everyone. I picked some of this up on sale, just to try out. This is a mixed review for me for several reasons. I will list my pro/cons below.

PROS
1. Reasonably price
2. Leaves a very nice shine
3. A familiar detailing brand

CONS
1. Requires alot of time (over other products) to get full effect.
2. Can get messy if you are heavy sprayer (like myself)
3. Will easily cause your cloth, microfiber, etc. to become heavily soiled and weighted.

Note: I wouldn't use this at a car show for that last minute shine because it will cause a mess. I would definitely use it when you have time to put in to it. The liquid is very similar to the tire shine and has about the same thickness.

Also this can be used on interior/exterior vinyl, rubber, leather, and plastic.

So here you go, happy detailing.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
does it attract dust? what i mean is does the shine go on so thick its tacky at first? or does it depend how much is used?

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does it attract dust? what i mean is does the shine go on so thick its tacky at first? or does it depend how much is used?

Nope it doesn't attract dust at all. I can be thick, but if you spray on alot like I did you just have to use some elbow grease to get it all even rubbed in and spread out. I hate the nozzle because they are exactly like the tire shine it has the dual and multspray option. I used the dual and it was still all over the place.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
ah ok cool thanks man, im in the market for some new detailing products, ive always liked the black magic line of products(maybe not so much the way they are packaged), it would just be going on my dash though, thanks for the write up!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts