Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does it usually cost? where can i get it done? and if anyone has good pics post them up please so i can decide if i want to go that route. im looking to go gloss black too. -thanks Dom

·
Registered
897 Posts
i know that bigjuice55 (in the banner) has his done. looks sick. i'm guessin around 200 from a good vinyl company and more for paint

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know, my charger is the same color with 22'' black rims as well,^^^ but i want to go with a gloss black vinyl. bigjuice is yours 1 piece , because i heard that some people have a 2 or three piece vinyl.-Dom

·
Registered
177 Posts
$200 Wow that's a good Price..
I've been thinking of getting mine done, I guess I need to check the Prices in my Area..

·
Registered
152 Posts
nice price 200 dollars hell yeah im in. can a local paint shop do it or do i order the vinyl top or how. please help me out i really want to get mine done because i have a dent on the top of my car that i need to get fixed after that i wanted to paint the roof black, but if i can get it fixed with miner bondo then get a vinyl top that would be great

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
nice price 200 dollars hell yeah im in. can a local paint shop do it or do i order the vinyl top or how. please help me out i really want to get mine done because i have a dent on the top of my car that i need to get fixed after that i wanted to paint the roof black, but if i can get it fixed with miner bondo then get a vinyl top that would be great
What part of california are you from? i know 36 chambers got his at stickercity i believe.

·
Registered
152 Posts
im in fremont california about 40 min away from san fransisco. The bay are. let me know for sure cus im really intersted in doing this to my car

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Yea bro, I'm pretty sure you can go to their website and ask them how much, were way down in so cal so you'd have to get an installer over there, whatever works in your favor but 36 chambers roof looks f***ing great man.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im definitely doing my roof in gloss black asap!! lol and im ordering my srt hood and grip front bumper at the end of the month! cant wait, my car is in need of a makeover. Ive had so many different schemes for my car its unbelievable lol and i have pictures of all the stages hahaa . but does anyone else have pics???-Dom

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Reactions: BigJuice55

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice man this is what i was thinking about doing

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so 2 shops that i went to said that they dont have a vinyl big enough to do it, so they would have to do it in 2 pieces!? would that look good?? what do you guys think?-Dom

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Dom did you check out Savage? Or Reme Designs? Reme would deffinatley be able to hook you up, give me a call later and Ill give you his info

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
reme from unique motorsports right!? i talked to him about 2 weeks ago in a bagel shop getting breakfast while i was at work lol . i was amazed it was even him! i actually have his card, i totally forgot about his shop to tell you the truth lol thanks eric for reminding me haha -Dom

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
no problem he did my tails and they came out amazing and he gives a lifetime warrenty on all his shit he does so he'll hook you up

·
Registered
888 Posts
I like BigJuice with the black hood really brings it together and makes the ride look longer. I will have to admit when I first saw the trend I was wondering why someone would want their roof black.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts