Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Challenger 6spd catback (FREE) and added Blastin Bob's 7db (250X4) reso delete kit. Bob was cool enough to expand the pipe to fit the larger 2.5" Chally catback at no extra charge.

Here it is: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3YvsqpZFU"]YouTube - 09 Charger RT with Blastin Bob's 250X4

Is resonates like a mofo around 2K rpm. On the highway at 65-70mph it's like stock. There are alot of 45mph zones near me and the revs are so low at that speed I can't tell I've changed anything until I get on it. Going through the gears getting up to speed it's really loud inside. Drone's more than anything right around that 2K rpm mark.

Dropped 30lbs off the rear of the car! I didn't weigh the stock vs Chally catback to see how much I saved but while putting this on it was noticably lighter. Those suitcase muffs weigh a ton!

So far I like it. The wife hasn't ridden in yet sooooo... we'll see how that goes. Worst case scenario I'll have to throw some bigger mufflers under it.

Here's what the mufflers look like:

Here's the stock vs BB reso:

Just so everyone knows, this Blastin Bob kit went on like a breeze and fit perfectly! Didn't need to modify a thing. I went into this thinking I might need to tweek a hanger or something but NO. It fit perfect![/URL]

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Sounds great, I like how well you put the video together too.

Nice mod by the way on the R/T badge on the car. Hadn't see it put in the middle like that. Looks good.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! My wife bought us a Flip(?) HD video camera and it came with software that let's you edit and all kinds of cool stuff. Yeah the rear was just too damn busy with the emblems plus there was already a Ram head on the front haha.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wife approves haha. My neighbor even came over and asked about it yesterday and I've been getting plenty of looks driving around. My mileage has suffered dramatically though :4-dontknow:. Wonder why that is :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts