Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem. When I'm streaming music from my phone it seems to skip randomly. It doesn't happen all the time but it does it more often than not. I've tried repairing the phone and making sure my phone is up to date. I'd take it in but the service shop is a pain to deal with.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
I got this with my iPhone 4 & 4S, no skipping now with my iPhone 5. Hopefully someone will chime in with a fix for you.

I see you're from Midland, originally from there myself, over here in Germany now, welcome to the Z!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the same problem. What I usually do is make sure all apps are not running including music player then restart the music player that usually works but sometimes I have to turn the car off for it to fix :/

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My wife has the same issues with her S4 and her '14 Grand Cherokee. Seems intermittent, my iPhone5 works fine in both cars.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't have the problem with my streaming, I have a problem when I have it plugged into the usb port in the center console. it doesn't skip, but if I press on a song to play, it changes it to a completely random song. I've given up lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts