Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
Just had the module replaced today and it paired right up. Even in this ridiculously cold weather. O2 sensor is also in, but that problem was so rare, I may never know or care if it made a real difference. Next on the list, though? Coolant.... Must have a minor leak somewhere... Level is just barely low and the other day I saw some steam coming out of the front end... Looked for the source, but couldn't find it. Oh well, looks like I'll see what I can find out and maybe start a new thread. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old thread.....

Just started having a similar issue with my 2013 RT. I was able to make and receive phone calls perfectly fine up until maybe a week or so ago. The phone and car pair perfectly fine, I can play music through streaming, I can receive text messages through streaming, however I cannot hear anything while attempting to make a phone call. I have updated Uconnect to the most recent, I have adjusted the volume, I have tried 3 different phones I'll do the exact same thing two of the phones were Android one of the phone is an iPhone. Any other ideas or am I replacing a Bluetooth module as well?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a 13 Charger that has had Bluetooth issues almost since day 1. Have had it back to the dealer several times only to be told it works fine for them, it must be my phone. And my iPhone. And my iPad. They even replaced the entire radio when I got frustrated and hit it an onscreen button a bit too hard, shattering the thing. Same issues. Bluetooth will sometimes connect, sometimes not. When it does connect I might get no sound at all (but can control the player with the car) or more often it will play at double speed for a couple seconds, pause for a second, play 2 more seconds at double speed, then pause, etc.

This has happened with 3 different brands of Android phones and 2 different Apple devices.

One thing I've noticed is that in extreme weather (cold or heat) it seems to get worse, but in moderate temperatures like the spring or fall it works almost normal. This would seem to indicate maybe a soldering issue? Expansion/contraction? Either way the dealer is less than useless, and I can't replace the radio because it controls half the car. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 13 rt and my bluetooth was hard to connect then one day it wouldn't work at all I can't even bring up bluetooth so we had to use aux which is annoying! if anyone has any suggestions would appreciate it..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a 13 Charger that has had Bluetooth issues almost since day 1. Have had it back to the dealer several times only to be told it works fine for them, it must be my phone. And my iPhone. And my iPad. They even replaced the entire radio when I got frustrated and hit it an onscreen button a bit too hard, shattering the thing. Same issues. Bluetooth will sometimes connect, sometimes not. When it does connect I might get no sound at all (but can control the player with the car) or more often it will play at double speed for a couple seconds, pause for a second, play 2 more seconds at double speed, then pause, etc.

This has happened with 3 different brands of Android phones and 2 different Apple devices.

One thing I've noticed is that in extreme weather (cold or heat) it seems to get worse, but in moderate temperatures like the spring or fall it works almost normal. This would seem to indicate maybe a soldering issue? Expansion/contraction? Either way the dealer is less than useless, and I can't replace the radio because it controls half the car. Very frustrating.
Did you figure anything out? My car is doing the same thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nah I didn't. The dealer doesn't care so I guess I'm just sol. It has been a bit better lately, though, I have to admit. The Bluetooth issue hasn't happened nearly as much in the past 6 months or so as it has in the past 6 years, even in the cold.

Did you figure anything out? My car is doing the same thing.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts