Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, totally random but I've lost the screws that hold my front bumper to the fenders of my car on each side. They're hex bolts / screws and the size of the head was 10mm. They're accessed by pulling back the splash guard a little bit. They would need to be removed if you took the front bumper off. I'm looking for replacements but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down online. Does anyone know exact dimensions or have a part number by any chance? I know that's a long shot!

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
You should refer tot hem by the correct name "THOSE STUPID F'ING POS LITTLE BOLTS"

I am sure anyone who has pulled their front end off will agree with me 100%

·
Read Only
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks like it's the one! I wish they listed sizes on the site but I guess I just have to pull the trigger and see what happens. Thanks!

You should refer tot hem by the correct name "THOSE STUPID F'ING POS LITTLE BOLTS"

I am sure anyone who has pulled their front end off will agree with me 100%
Absolutely!

·
Registered
104 Posts
That looks like it's the one! I wish they listed sizes on the site but I guess I just have to pull the trigger and see what happens. Thanks!

Absolutely!
It definitely is the bolt you need. Just had to order one last month. Because whoever took my bumper off before I did apparently lost that bolt and used one of the headlight bolts instead! But search around a bit, 4 and 5 dollar shaping on a 2 dollar bolt is a bit much.

·
Read Only
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It definitely is the bolt you need. Just had to order one last month. Because whoever took my bumper off before I did apparently lost that bolt and used one of the headlight bolts instead! But search around a bit, 4 and 5 dollar shaping on a 2 dollar bolt is a bit much.
Awesome, thanks for the confirmation! I found it at rock Auto for under $5 delivered which works for me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts