Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help me identify which bolts are needed for the lower engine cover and the under car shield too lol I ran over a damn 18 wheeler piece of tire on the freeway and it broke all the bottom pieces in the front, I took it off cause it was draggin and damnit I lost all the bolts that held them in place. I ordered new covers but they didn't come with any hardware. so kinda lost at the moment lol any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
can anyone help me identify which bolts are needed for the lower engine cover and the under car shield too lol I ran over a damn 18 wheeler piece of tire on the freeway and it broke all the bottom pieces in the front, I took it off cause it was draggin and damnit I lost all the bolts that held them in place. I ordered new covers but they didn't come with any hardware. so kinda lost at the moment lol any help is much appreciated.
I got you brother! It's these:

Fender Liner Retainer - Mopar (6506132AA)

https://www.moparfactoryparts.com/o...hcmdlciZ5PTIwMTQmdD1yLXQmZT01LTdsLXY4LWdhcw==

Reactions: dubb45

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yeah, and if memory serves those weird plastic pop pins are what holds them in place...at least that's what's under my car and what was on my car when I first brought her home from the dealership..it's the same ones that were switched over from my original front bumper when I did the SRT conversion...and it's the same stupid plastic pop pins that I've always cursed over when removing them to do the oil on my car and friend's cars..etc...lol

That and on the amazon page you listed, they have those listed as a combo under the "Frequently bought together"....same plastic pop rivets that are in the wheel inner fender liners...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Get the plastic retainers from JEG's they sell 15ct packs as a savings over singles.
Auto parts stores will have the 4 bolts you need with the washers built onto them. I wonder if you still have the clip on threaded pieces too?

Reactions: dubb45
1 - 7 of 7 Posts