Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a Vortech supercharger, and have purchased a boost and vacuum guage. Installed the vacuum guage to the bypass valve. Anybody have any ideas on a good place for the boost line ??
Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The vacumm line for the bypass valve is attached to the brake booster at some sort of junction block. I tried to get a boost reading on the vacuum line for the bypass valve and no go. Because the bypass vacuum line is attached to the same vacuum line that the brake booster divides off of I figured that it would not work...do I connect to the brake booster before the junction block?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
The vacumm line for the bypass valve is attached to the brake booster at some sort of junction block. I tried to get a boost reading on the vacuum line for the bypass valve and no go. Because the bypass vacuum line is attached to the same vacuum line that the brake booster divides off of I figured that it would not work...do I connect to the brake booster before the junction block?
I just cut the line about 8" before the brake booster, and added a tee to tap in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts