Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a few us went to the Boy Scouts Car and the to our weekly Meet and Greet at River City..

Car show was Great.. jam!'s Justin and his Bad Ass Red Truck came in at 9th Place in their Top 10 Awards.

CONGRATS BIG GUY.. See what happens when you come out of hiding to hang out with us. :D

Car Show Pictures.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
woahhhhhh those are some sexy pics right there. and that white chally with the black flames is absolutley beautiful.

your car is sexy too bull

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woahhhhhh those are some sexy pics right there. and that white chally with the black flames is absolutley beautiful.

your car is sexy too bull
Thanks Bro... :TU:

Thanks for the pics. I hope to make it to a M&G soon!
You are sooooooooo deeply MISSED..
God Bless see you soon.. :TU:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Nice looking pics bro. Those door props really stand out. Reps!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Car looks great. Jealous right now.

Ahhhhh! To be a part of that lovely Florida weather. Every weekend there's somewhere to go and things to see. I love the scene down there. I'm looking at the sun right now but that's because I'm in the Middle East. When I get back to the states I'm looking at 40s and 50s.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
PWEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW gorgious day and lots of sweet rides, that is life in paridise!!!!!:D:D:D:eek:

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Bull...your ride makes my heart race...sooooo...if I have an attack..can I sue you....Man...thinkin bout Gatty...Maybe goin...but you will not....You are the MAN!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts