Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I live in Brampton and have seen some nice Chargers out there! I was wondering how many are from this part of ontario? There is a blacked out Charger down the street on Clark and its pretty nice. Just have not had a chance to say hi! I was thinking we could set up a date and place and all get together! Swap stories and help one another with advice, make new friends and the like! Hope to hear from some of ya!

Matt

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Ya, there's a fair number of us floating around. We usually have a big meet in Etobicoke in Oct. but I haven't heard anything about it yet. There's a group of folks from the west end who meet every week (don't know where) and a group of us from the east that meet every Sat. in Oshawa.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will keep poking around on this site to see if I can find out more about these meets, thanks for your reply!

·
Registered
407 Posts
spoke to you already nanook, but yeah, if i'm free would like to hook up with other groups and get ideas, mind you, i'm still paying for the ride and will be for awhile so expensive mods are out of the question right now

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey Matt

I'm in Brampton too. Yup! There are a few around. Rather see them than the Honda scourge on Queen street, that's for sure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts