Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Rear Diff and axles!

I am selling my Stock SRT8 Rearend with a Quaife LSD and stock 3.06 gears arleady installed! Also, my Paramount Performance/Builder Bill Axles. This system will be ready to just drop right in, plug and play :TU:

If you had to buy all these items new and have them installed you would be spending over $4000

I am selling this for $2500 + Shipping....... (If you can receive a shipment to a commercial address, I can ship via freight carrier and save you money)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Great price! Dan, I wish I had waited to build my ride, it would had cost me a fraction of what I spent. Let see what you have sold: CAI, torque converter, now rear end and axles. What else from my mod list are you going to sell. LOL

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great price! Dan, I wish I had waited to build my ride, it would had cost me a fraction of what I spent. LOL

Thanks!

Im looking to upgrade to an 8.8 w/ 3.73s and was told I needed new Axles to work with these......

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I can see it coming Dan will "back half the car and put in tubs. 4 link and mag. dana 60 then we will see daylight under those front tires !!!!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can see it coming Dan will "back half the car and put in tubs. 4 link and mag. dana 60 then we will see daylight under those front tires !!!!

LOL.....

Well, this setup is PERFECT for my car as it sits now......

Im hoping to see 800-1000RWHP with this DP and I know its a matter of time before I break my rear Diff........ I figured since its worth some good coin, I may as well put the $$$ Toward a stronger setup

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I've been trying to get him to do that ... :TU: :TU: :TU:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I so want it!!!!! But the wife would kill me if I did this before the holidays!
X2...I'm buying a bike next month, and that's put a hold on car mods for a bit.

Well, I can promise you this....... this post will only be here for about 3 weeks....

Once I get the Direct Port ready to race I will just consider my rear diff an experiment to see how many 800HP passes it can take

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
So I need to be in FL in three weeks to see the beast run? And to hear you giggle like a school girl? I so hope the viper comes back to play!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I need to be in FL in three weeks to see the beast run? And to hear you giggle like a school girl? I so hope the viper comes back to play!

No, they just need to be purchased by then or Im just going to run them, keep them, and see how long they last....

Im hoping to get my car back up and running. Its sitting @ SpeedLogix with the intake off, shipped out to nitrous outlet...... I wanted to address a possible upgrade for me now since the car is down......

I figured if I could make a fair deal for what I have, I might swap it out

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Daily Bump :TU:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
****Daily Bump!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Damn! I would love to buy this set up from you Dan, but I Can't keep digging in my Kenne Bell fund!!!!! This would really set me back AGAIN!!! If I would have already had the KB installed, these would definitely be mine.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts