Dodge Charger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally bought this to have it wrapped in vinyl before installing on my car. Before it came back from the vinyl I changed direction and went with a Big Bully. I have removed the vinyl to restore it to its original condition (it may have a tiny few remnants of adhesive but I'd say it is 99% clean) and am now selling it. A great opportunity for a 2.7 owner to add a CAI if funds are a bit tight. I'm selling it for $25 plus shipping. PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
What brand is this?

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What brand is this?

I'm having a senior moment, but I'll post as soon as it comes to me. Okay if memory serves, it was Chrome Intakes.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i originally bought this to have it wrapped in vinyl before installing on my car. Before it came back from the vinyl i changed direction and went with a big bully. I have removed the vinyl to restore it to its original condition (it may have a tiny few remnants of adhesive but i'd say it is 99% clean) and am now selling it. A great opportunity for a 2.7 owner to add a cai if funds are a bit tight. I'm selling it for $25 plus shipping. Pm if interested.

sale pending.....

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAI is SOLD...mods please close thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.