Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,
I have a little concern going on. I had the dealership do a LOF and rotate tires, with other concerns on the list. With all of the warranty item’s covered. That was back at 16,000 ish miles. Jump forward to 19,000 miles. I’m out doing the exhaust tip install. Checking out the rear tires, that were on the front. WOW look at the wear pattern that has set it. After some phone calls to find out about alignment cost, coverage and tire wear. I was told that “ Adjustment “ are not covered after 12/12. Should I pay the dealership to do the alignment? Hopefully having a failed part to cover the cost of said alignment. Should I take it to a local for half of the cost. With this car being the first model year for a Widebody. I wonder if the alignment spec’s are the same for a normal Charger scat pack. Does anyone know if the 2 different body/suspension types have different spec’s? I’m not really ready to spend more coin every 20k for tires. I ended up at the tire store to pick up some new ones.
Thank you in advance for listening to me rant and rave.

Michael

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Light Tread

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Grey

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
1. They are worn out from use. Check out the wear bars. 2. Stock size tires? 3. Pressures you ran? 4. Burnouts equals wear!!!!!!!!! :) I'd say you do not really have a complaint.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts