Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's shakin,

I'm trying to find out info on all the mods we can do.
Chances are I'll probably save up the 7 grand and get the sprintex super charger and dunno tune.

However, I been looking all around.
I have some questions.
When it comes to v8s and the cars they are in.
it's usually easy to find 1.6 &1.7mm rocker arms, cams, chromoly push rods, performance lifters, and light weight chromoly bolt on k-members, upper and lower chromoly control arms etc etc.

Are there any of these options for our 3.6 pentastar engines?
Or any of the light weight suspension and chassis members?

If this topic has been brought up then I apologize.
I searched rocker arms and didn't find anything.
I am researching the pentastar and finding out things.
I'm surprised I haven't seen cams and ported and polished heads. Especial being the exhaust manifolds are built in to the heads.

·
Registered
75 Posts
SpeedLogix has most of the parts you are looking for, particularly light weight suspension components. I went the other route and got the subframe and front strut bars welded/bolted on, made a huge difference, as well as other suspension components. In the ways of aftermarket engine parts RIPP makes a 180 degree thermostat and you can a throttle body, everything else probably has to be custom made.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SpeedLogix has most of the parts you are looking for, particularly light weight suspension components. I went the other route and got the subframe and front strut bars welded/bolted on, made a huge difference, as well as other suspension components. In the ways of aftermarket engine parts RIPP makes a 180 degree thermostat and you can a throttle body, everything else probably has to be custom made.

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey what's shakin,

I'm trying to find out info on all the mods we can do.
Chances are I'll probably save up the 7 grand and get the sprintex super charger and dunno tune.

However, I been looking all around.
I have some questions.
When it comes to v8s and the cars they are in.
it's usually easy to find 1.6 &1.7mm rocker arms, cams, chromoly push rods, performance lifters, and light weight chromoly bolt on k-members, upper and lower chromoly control arms etc etc.

Are there any of these options for our 3.6 pentastar engines?
Or any of the light weight suspension and chassis members?

If this topic has been brought up then I apologize.
I searched rocker arms and didn't find anything.
I am researching the pentastar and finding out things.
I'm surprised I haven't seen cams and ported and polished heads. Especial being the exhaust manifolds are built in to the heads.
Try to buy the Sprintex SC at a authorized dealer of Sprintex at the end of the month whenever you're ready because you can probably get the Stage 2 for the same price as Stage 1. Authorized shops typically get really good pricing and they get a better deal at the end of the month. I called a shop last week and they said they can get the Stage 2 SC for $5500 since it's the end of the month..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts