Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
I wonder what the spam says?
I can't say for sure, but I think it translates to "Please, admins, ban me from this site!" Lol

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I wonder what the spam says?
You will notice the first paragraph precedes the name of a university (e.g. ASU - Arizona State University). The first paragraph translates to...
"American Diploma Certification, ASU Graduation Certificate
To run Arizona State University fine imitation diploma transcript, letter network certification, embassy certification / notarization, entity company
Xinxin Education Study Abroad Service Center -- If you are in the following situations, we can solve the practical problems for you:"

Then it lists some of the situations. For example ...
"During the school, due to various reasons, he was unable to graduate successfully and could not get the official diploma;"

Then it identifies the contact ...
"[Consultant: Vic] Q / Micro Signal: 770882133"

Then it says the contact can provide the following services ... and lists the services. For example ...
"Hand in the real embassy notarization (that is, the certificate of returning students to study abroad, no success, no charge!!!)"

The spam is basically advertising to provide services and documentation for Chinese students studying abroad.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Oh, they get banned but there's always some right behind them in line.
No doubt. Hopefully, you guys got that I was just making a joke, not taking a shot. You admins actually do a great job here. And thanks for doing so!

Reactions: BilletAG

·
Hey y'all, watch this!
1,513 Posts
No doubt. Hopefully, you guys got that I was just making a joke, not taking a shot. You admins actually do a great job here. And thanks for doing so!
Thanks. Hopefully it will start slowing down but they are persistent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts