Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a Charger, but I do have a Magnum SRT8. Hopefully, you guys won't look down on me too much because of that. I just learned of this site a couple of weeks ago.

Like I said, I currently have an 06 Magnum SRT. I currently have a forged 6.1 and I'm running a 350 shot through a direct port nitrous system. My best ET is 10.29 @ 132 so far. I still have a lot of tuning left to do.

Currently, I'm having an all aluminum 440 cubic inch motor getting built by PWR. The plan is to run a 500 shot on top of that. I don't plan on installing it until after the Atco event in November. I have to see what this little 6.1 can do first.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jersey. Its great to have you here and that is one sick magnum you have.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Fl.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Welcome, Rob! ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
pffffffffffttttttt

·
Registered
279 Posts
welcome to the Z. anyone showing some mopar love is more than welcome on the charger side. hit up the guys on the magnum forumz too.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I don't have a Charger, but I do have a Magnum SRT8. Hopefully, you guys won't look down on me too much because of that. I just learned of this site a couple of weeks ago.

Like I said, I currently have an 06 Magnum SRT. I currently have a forged 6.1 and I'm running a 350 shot through a direct port nitrous system. My best ET is 10.29 @ 132 so far. I still have a lot of tuning left to do.

Currently, I'm having an all aluminum 440 cubic inch motor getting built by PWR. The plan is to run a 500 shot on top of that. I don't plan on installing it until after the Atco event in November. I have to see what this little 6.1 can do first.
Little 6.1?? LMAO:wow:... I'm gonna say, NO!! J/K

Welcome to the family, man. your car sounds like it's a straight up pavement eater. Lol

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Welcome to the Z good to have you with us

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Welcome to the Z!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's some pics:

Race mode:

Daily driver mode:

Engine pic:

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Welcome to the forumz from Canada. Lots of great info and friendly people here.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts