Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I feel like I'm close, but cannot find an answer for whether or not 10.5 fits on the charger IN THE FRONT. I plan on going the same size on all 4's. I'm digging the FR73 Demon Reps, but if I can get the 20 X 10.5 +22 (since they're the same price) I would love to do that. They offer 9.5 as well, which people have said that 9.5 fits.

+22 is the only offset they offer which people have not mentioned fitting. Also, getting either 9.5 or 10.5, has anyone had to roll their fenders, camber, or rivet over fenders on?

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and any answers (even trolls) are appreciated!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im not there yet in my process but I think 10.5 may be a tad too wide for the front. Ive heard it will be fine in the rear, I think @ 11s you would need to roll fenders.... but this is just one mans opinion not definite at all.. I am curious as well but my future setup is gonna be 275 fronts on 9.5s and 315s in the rear on 10.5s ... and yes them FR73s r really nice... looking forward to wen its my turn!! Good luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I think so too. I’ve read that 3mm May work but then again I found no definitive answer. I’ve owned a lightweight car with 9.5 all around on 235s, so a chance to step it up would’ve been awesome. I’d like to run the same so I can confidently be AWD When needed. And without the Tazer I don’t have a choice when manual haha.

So 275/40/20 On a 20 x 9.5 may be the best bet. I plan on buying the Kw’s and FR73s simultaneously. Thank you Devin for the input!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts