Votes: 77 78.6%
  • Car Wash

Votes: 21 21.4%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
Ditto, I find washing the beast myself very therapeutic. Especially if a cold one is involved.
I love to spend time with my car like that to. My wife thinks I'm nuts. She was a littles pissed the other day ... I was washing and vac'ing the car - she wanted chores done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I perfer to wash and dry myself,but i have used no touch washes,for those that never heard of,pressure washes around the car,spews soap on the car,rinses,drive through the dryer,then ill get any excess water off by flying down the highway,but nothing beats a rub down.;)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I perfer to wash and dry myself,but i have used no touch washes,for those that never heard of,pressure washes around the car,spews soap on the car,rinses,drive through the dryer,then ill get any excess water off by flying down the highway,but nothing beats a rub down.;)
I don't even think we have a no touch car wash here:confused:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Hand wash!!! If I use a drive though it has to be a touchless. The though of those brushes that are slapping the side of my Daytona just doesn't go over well with me. What if the car before you had some rust and it gets caught in the brushes???:O
Gmg0045

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
No one touches my baby to clean it except for me. I won't even go get it washed by girls in bikinis because they wouldn't do it right.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I detail cars so there is noway I use a car wash. Hand wash with micro mitt and no spray to rinse to keep the water spots to a minimum then detail spray.

·
Registered
335 Posts
AMEN to that jim!! there is a teacher at a school where i drive with the same car.
you can tell that she takes it through the car wash cuz the underside is still dirty.
nasty... mine is almost a year old and shines much more
plus, i can keep up on road grime, knicks and grannies, (LOL) and any idiot who
runs into me in a parking lot !!
plus, we look cool outside in the yard washing our car !!
titillating...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hand wash!!! If I use a drive though it has to be a touchless. The though of those brushes that are slapping the side of my Daytona just doesn't go over well with me. What if the car before you had some rust and it gets caught in the brushes???:O
Gmg0045
sounds like a saturday night date !!
whoops, did i say that ??

·
Registered
335 Posts
itz

my sister is "itzcb"
and i went from pmc initials to pms when i got married.
so, itz our lil joke
what else can you do with initials like that???????????
life iz much better with a sense of humor:4-looney:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts