Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sad to say my new ride is already having an issue, but i guess sh** happens. But any way the car doesn’t remote starts and not maually push starts. It only clicks as if something it attempting to operate but can’t. What could this be on such a new ride and is this covered under any kind of warranty?

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
Hey guys sad to say my new ride is already having an issue, but i guess sh** happens. But any way the car doesn’t remote starts and not maually push starts. It only clicks as if something it attempting to operate but can’t. What could this be on such a new ride and is this covered under any kind of warranty?
Sounds like the battery or battery connection. Should be under the 3 year 36,000 warranty.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like the battery or battery connection. Should be under the 3 year 36,000 warranty.
Yea, that was my initial thought but ran by a nearby Oreillys for test and they said everything was good with the battery. And warranty is slightly passed I’m at 45K

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for suggestions

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
If you've checked all the fuses, I'd still be leaning towards the battery. For some reason, these cars electronics are very sensitive to voltage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts