Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Ive been looking everywhere for pictures of a carbon fiber dash kit installed on a charger or magnum. I see that some good kits include the Carbon by Design and wooddashexperts, can anyone recommend a better kit? Come on people, show me some sweet dash kit pictures!

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
How do all of those little pieces come out, steering wheel, window control plate, around the vents. Whats the trick / tools needed.

·
Registered
580 Posts
How do all of those little pieces come out, steering wheel, window control plate, around the vents. Whats the trick / tools needed.
They're pre-cut and all you need to do is clean the area where they are going with some rubbing alcohol and then apply.

Dave...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I also used a hair dryer on my install to heat up the pieces to make them more flexible.. Total install took about 2hrs, I took my time..

Jess

·
Registered
14 Posts
How come the bezzel around your nav is completley square yet the Carbon Fiber I ordered has the half moons around the nav as well as the heat controls....making weird openings on both sides of the dash...?

I was told there was only 2 to order--- a standard one for about 130$ and this carbon fiber one I could order for 160$----why does everyone elses square off all nice around the nav dash? Did I order the wrong part?

·
Registered
55 Posts
How come the bezzel around your nav is completley square yet the Carbon Fiber I ordered has the half moons around the nav as well as the heat controls....making weird openings on both sides of the dash...?

I was told there was only 2 to order--- a standard one for about 130$ and this carbon fiber one I could order for 160$----why does everyone elses square off all nice around the nav dash? Did I order the wrong part?
YUP it's wrong!!! You we're sent the kit for a STANDARD RADIO car NOT the NAVIGATION kit... That's what the original morons sent me when I ordered off Ebay even though the auction was fro a car with NAV... I sold that kit and bought a kit from Carbon By Design..

Jess

1 - 13 of 13 Posts