Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At some point in one of the forums I saw a link for Carbon Fiber hood scoops to replace the plastic deal the car comes with. I can't seem to find it now. Don't know why.

I am making some changes to the engine and would like to "tweak" the exterior ever so slightly.

Can anybody tell me where I find a Carbon Fiber hood scoop for a 2010 SRT8. I have no grill in the scoop.

Also, if you think you have found something better...... I'd love to see it. Maybe a unit painted to match the body..... etc.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Are you refering to the black plastic stock hood scoop insert for the srt hood? I recall seeing it sometime ago. did you do a google search? Why not just stick with the factory version?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes
Yes
Becuase I feel they could have done a better job with it.

LOL....

It is just cosmetics. I think the orange peel plastic looks lousy. I would be happy to go with a color matched unit even if it was plastic. The CF just seems like a great look and it's durable. I was also thinking of the rear diffuser but, even though it's the same as the hood scoop (material and texture) it does not bother me nearly as much.

I've tried doing a google search but I find complete hoods. No inserts.

What occured to me is to find somebody with the mod.... maybe on CarDomain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts