Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scored a (used 3 months) like-new set of Carven polished 5" tips from ebay. Put them on this morning, still have to do final adjusting. Yeah, I know car is dirty! I'll clean it after I finish adjustments Friday.
S6302732.JPG
S6302734.JPG

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hell yeah, man those Carven tips are always the way to go on the '15+!! Every time I see them, they just look so good and aggressive! Def how these cars should've came from the factory...IMO! Looks killer on your ride man!!

Reactions: mofogo

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Reactions: mofogo

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Does anyone know if these would fit on the R/T with the rear valance swap to the police version. Im think about swapping my tips too

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The Carven tips (or other 5" tips) should work with the police/pursuit valance. The yellow 2017 Charger was after I did the (pursuit) valance swap with 4" tips, The white Charger is a new 2019 RT with the factory rear valance like my purple one but with factory 4" tips, the purple is my 2019 with 5" Carven tips. My valance is the same as the white one, and my factory tips were 4". You may need to add pipe to get the proper length. The tips I used on the yellow one were 8" long, and welded directly to the stock resonators. Looks like plenty of room.
tips 004.JPG
s-l500.jpg
s6302732-jpg.jpg

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just ordered the Race Bullets a few minutes ago. That should be all I need to do as far as exhaust goes.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dynomax 24250 mini race bullets are on! Total cost for labor and sections of 3" stainless pipe was $50.00 (I know the shop owner) So bullets AND install total was $100.52. Sounds great and no drone. (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts