Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually it isn't quite a conundrum but more of a question. Has anyone out there used any catch can other than the BT ones? (i.e., the universal ones found on Amazon)

I mean, don't get me wrong I appreciate the quality and such of the BT but price wise it's kind of steep for me and was just wondering if the universal ones previously mentioned would suffice.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I have not seen them used....how much are those?

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Have you checked the vendors here on the Z? I have the MOROSO Catch can from BMC (Speedlogix) and love it! It has a quick drain system also. They also offer these on group buy occasionally making it more affordable

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
I have access to actually sell the ones you see on Ebay and Amazon but have held off until i can see if they are even worth it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
They are a big help in catching the oil droplets that pass through your PCV and into your throttle body causing a build up on the inside. Here's a pic of what my catch can caught over about 3200 miles or regular driving.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
wow thats alot of oil... does all of that go into your engine?
Yep!!!!! And really I think the Oil Catch Can should be the first, the very first modd to do to the engine. Why burning oil in your engine and dirt everything on the TB when you can avoid it????? It is really a "must have" :TU:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I will be buying one of the universal ones on ebay, because of the price and also because the red looks close to the inferno red on my car.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I will be buying one of the universal ones on ebay, because of the price and also because the red looks close to the inferno red on my car.
Catch Can is a must have. Let us know how it works out for you!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts