Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I own a 2009 charger. My headlights are pretty pathetic anymore, dull sun faded. I pretty much have to high beams to see light on the roads.

I live in Colorado so I need good light for the winters.

I have been looking at replacements (resurfacing them seems to be a waste of time, from what I gather).
New lights are just so darn expensive.

Does anyone make glass replacements? If I’m spending money to replace, I’d rather not put plastic back in, just so it can far again!!!

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I haven't seen any glass lights for Chargers anywhere. I would imagine that they would be a huge pain to make in the needed shapes. There are a ton of aftermarket lights from stock to ridiculous looking. I am not a huge fan of aftermarket lights, just for fitment and wiring issues that always seem to come along.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't seen any glass lights for Chargers anywhere. I would imagine that they would be a huge pain to make in the needed shapes. There are a ton of aftermarket lights from stock to ridiculous looking. I am not a huge fan of aftermarket lights, just for fitment and wiring issues that always seem to come along.
Not for nothing but I just bought a 2010 and had the same with mine. I used olive oil per my brothers suggestion and cleaned mine right up. Not paying over 60 bucks to get the same results. I only did the outsides but am thinking of taking them off and do inside of lenses too. Give it a try. It's better than they were before. Let us know if you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts