Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I know that this topic has been discussed an exhausting amount of times, but I was wondering if anyone had a link to a post with a comprehensive wiring guide for this swap. I have a 2016 Charger R/T, I just recently purchased a 392 intake manifold. I plan on using my stock fuel rails/injectors. Just looking for some help on the electrical.

Also, my intake didn't come with this tube (check attached photo). Does anyone know what this tube is for and what the part # is so I can purchase one? Same for the tube that goes into the intake.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Vac line for the evap purge solenoid that sits in the back passenger side of engine bay near shock tower.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had a link to a post with a comprehensive wiring guide for this swap
^ This. I desperately want to do this mod to further my NA tuning to go with my afe momentum intake, tuner, 315 tires in the back (not related but you know, important) and one day a cam and headers. I’m hoping to get another ~100hp at the crank just NA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts