Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I have a start up delay condition. This happened after I took the intake manifold off and made injectors clean up with ultrasonic. Originally I had a code P2096 that went away after injectors cleaning, intake seals replacement and throttle body cleaning and reprogramming. But after put all back togheter now is having start up delays. No other codes are present now, fuel pressure was already verified and jumps and work at 58 - 60 PSI as required with no significant discharge. Car runs Ok ..is just the start up delay issue....
Any advice what to look for will be appeciated..... Thank you!!
This is on a 2012 Charger SE V6

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried swapping the ASD relay?
No, I´ll do that today. One more data, on the first start up of the day in the morning the car just starts nice and strong as normal.....during the day driving and stops is when the issue appears!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Leaking injector??? My boss had an older 90s Olds some years back that used to do that. Mornings before work, starts great, but if we'd go out to lunch, or after work, hard starting and it'd blow some black smoke. Found a couple weak, leaking injectors. He went to NAPA picked up a couple new ones and viola!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts