Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I need some advice on front end noise. I have a 2013 SE that just rolled 100k. I have been dealing with all kinds of front end issues. In the past 5k miles I have changed the upper control arms, tension arms, tie rod ends, sway bar ends, And all brake components. I have a loud clunk coming from the front end on both sides and the car is so loose it’s scary to drive. I have bolt checked everything I have changed to make sure nothing came loose. What else should I be looking at... thanks for the help

·
Registered
424 Posts
I had a clunk in mine.....fixed it by replacing lower control arms.

Reactions: MadMaxx

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I've had similar issues with other cars, and usually the culprit was the lower control arms & or ball joints!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are the lower ball joints press in? I can’t find a replacement control arm that comes with the ball joint installed. The new ball joints look come with a c clip?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Are the lower ball joints press in? I can’t find a replacement control arm that comes with the ball joint installed. The new ball joints look come with a c clip?
youe se might be different

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not sure about the lower ball joints, but I replaced my lower control arms with Moogs. You might want to check out their site and see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts