Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oil/fuel catch can mod on my 2019 Daytona 392.
Air compressor filter that does exactly what the $90 catch cans do!
The Husky filter is available at Home Depot. Use std thread adaptors and rubber hoses.

Attachments

Reactions: MadMaxx

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Way to think outside the box there man! Saving $$...other mods time lol!

Reactions: RayMara

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Way to think outside the box there man! Saving $$...other mods time lol!
Thanks, man. I'm leasing this Daytona and don't want to spend too much; then have to take them off after 36 months! I'm an incurable gearhead so I had to play! I just replaced the thermostat to a 180º that I got for $9 to make it run cooler. This was after reading about a popular mod for a $47 Mishimoto 185º thermostat! That works too! :-D

81kkvqU6aNL._SL1500_.jpg

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks, man. I'm leasing this Daytona and don't want to spend too much; then have to take them off after 36 months! I'm an incurable gearhead so I had to play! I just replaced the thermostat to a 180º that I got for $9 to make it run cooler. This was after reading about a popular mod for a $47 Mishimoto 185º thermostat! That works too! :-D

View attachment 92832
Hell yeah! Definitely understand that one! Lol, the Mishimoto one is what's been in mine and still holding up...especially in these Hot ass days we've been having!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MadMaxx! I just checked after 20 miles and it's working! I'll wait until it's pic-worthy and post.
Husky separator.jpeg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...after 25 miles...It works!!!...not a bad DIY catch can for under $20.
CatchCan2.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts