Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have an unlocked pcm just looking for a place that can program my vin numberinto it.I know diablo does it..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went with Diablo for $100 thanks guys. I didn’t realize they were within an hour of me so I drive there and they did that and unlocked my T1000 in less than 1/2hr. That store is mail order only so I was lucky they let me come in and drop it off. Great bunch of guys.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I find it odd the OP is concerned about the cost of PCM unlocking/VIN assignment but not concerned about the cost of losing drive train warranty when Dodge sees the foreign PCM/tune and the resulting P1400 code stored in the BCM. changing back to original PCM hides nothing.
maybe the car is a serious build and warranty is not a concern.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I find it odd the OP is concerned about the cost of PCM unlocking/VIN assignment but not concerned about the cost of losing drive train warranty when Dodge sees the foreign PCM/tune and the resulting P1400 code stored in the BCM. changing back to original PCM hides nothing.
maybe the car is a serious build and warranty is not a concern.
I find it odd you trolling the MOD forum putting in your 2 cents about warranty lol Take your BS to the Babykicking.com forumz.. I drive and race my car and no its not a serious build very mild modded mid 11 second car that I enjoy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I find it odd you trolling the MOD forum putting in your 2 cents about warranty lol Take your BS to the Babykicking.com forumz.. I drive and race my car and no its not a serious build very mild modded mid 11 second car that I enjoy.
The info I posted is correct and many don’t know how the 15+ cars will tell on you through stored codes . obviously a baller like yourself doesn’t care about no “ stinking “warranty but others reading the thread might find it useful . did it really take you 3 mos to come up with a response ? we’re all proud of you Corky !

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not a keyboard racer hell I dont even consider myself a racer 11 seconds is slow nowadays but you obviously dont have a clue, also I have a life so I'm not sitting on the computer bashing people and then waiting for a response I got lucky and stumbled on this post while I was looking for a set of gears for my heavily modded non warranty car. Your knowledge is useless. Thanks for the name calling just shows me what I'm dealing with.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm not a keyboard racer hell I dont even consider myself a racer 11 seconds is slow nowadays but you obviously dont have a clue, also I have a life so I'm not sitting on the computer bashing people and then waiting for a response I got lucky and stumbled on this post while I was looking for a set of gears for my heavily modded non warranty car. Your knowledge is useless. Thanks for the name calling just shows me what I'm dealing with.
Save it goofball . I have been racing longer than you’ve been alive . I have a 10.0 Scat Shaker and an 11.6 grocery getter Charger R/T . somehow... I’m sure you’re not smart enough to stop here. you can’t help yourself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Save it goofball . I have been racing longer than you’ve been alive . I have a 10.0 Scat Shaker and an 11.6 grocery getter Charger R/T . somehow... I’m sure you’re not smart enough to stop here. you can’t help yourself.
Mr king of bash you come on the Mod forum to bash me for looking for a better deal to get my PCM Vin matched because it voids warranties then you come back with I have a 10 second scat shaker and an 18 rt running 11.6s you say.. both your warranties have been voided but you call me stupid for looking around for a better price.. LMAO That's a real winner right there.. Oh by the way I've got a few years on me also, Doesn't make me an expert but apparently it does for you.. Your right I love a good argument so why stop now. But then again you cant help yourself from trying to name call me into submission whats next your check book is bigger than mine... LMAO.. Oh by the way I hope you dont mind if I dont get back to you for a few months, hang in there old man keep popping your meds I'll be back I promise. Oh by the way did you know a better price for the PCM vin match or not ? lets mot sway from the original post.. TY

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mr king of bash you come on the Mod forum to bash me for looking for a better deal to get my PCM Vin matched because it voids warranties then you come back with I have a 10 second scat shaker and an 18 rt running 11.6s you say.. both your warranties have been voided but you call me stupid for looking around for a better price.. LMAO That's a real winner right there.. Oh by the way I've got a few years on me also, Doesn't make me an expert but apparently it does for you.. Your right I love a good argument so why stop now. But then again you cant help yourself from trying to name call me into submission whats next your check book is bigger than mine... LMAO.. Oh by the way I hope you dont mind if I dont get back to you for a few months, hang in there old man keep popping your meds I'll be back I promise. Oh by the way did you know a better price for the PCM vin match or not ? lets mot sway from the original post.. TY
I knew from the start I would void any warranty...Good bye faceless unknown internet person.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts