Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,494 Posts
Remote start will not work if the check engine is on. You need to diagnose the check engine light and get the cause fixed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2018 charger rt turns off after I start it with the remote start but when I get inside and press the button it will start fine..a red bolt appears on my screen but then goes away what do I need to do to fix this

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
If an engine fault is present or fuel level is low, the vehicle will start and then shut down in 10 seconds. Plug a scanner into the car's OBD2 port and see if any diagnostic codes have been logged.

The engine can be started two consecutive times (two 15-minute cycles) with the remote transmitter. However, the ignition must be cycled to the RUN position before you can repeat the start sequence for a third cycle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yesterday I tried turning it on n it wouldn’t start..I recently got a mid muffler delete n don’t want that to be the cause of my problem..I had it towed to the dealership and they are running tests on it..I looked up if a mid delete will void my warranty and it says no..what do u think is wrong?I haven’t even paid my first note and i only had it for 3 weeks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts