Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

But "Bull that car is too dirty to be your car"... Lol ok you got me.. Car belongs to a REAL GOOD friend of mine who has Bone Cancer.. For the last 5mths he has been pretty much VERY limited to any kind of movement. His car is in need of some serious TLC.. So today the car was mine and it received some Bullish Style TLC.

Hand wash
Clay bar
Eurotech Car Polish and Wax
Engine Bay cleaning
And a full tank of Gas..

It was a long day, but 4 1/2 hrs in the Bull Pen... Seeing the smile on his face was PRICELESS.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
May GOD be with your friend & bless him as he goes through this tough trial in his life. The world can only be a better place if there were more people like you to help out. Even though it was a car detail, making a sick person happy & smile is ALWAYS one of the best medicines you can get for them to help heal quicker.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Hope your friend gets better soon Bull. Nice way to make a grown man smile! Reps!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Really cool of you bro! If he's surrounded by people like you, he'll get through it!

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all for your comments.. and Rep pts..

Like I said the smile of his face was priceless. He was outside his house waiting for me to drive up.. The sky was blue and sun was shining... Which made driving up to him even better..

And now you know what us blacks are going through.
NO SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..
I have never cleaned a black car before... I feel for you guys..
(not to self never buy a black car) lol..

Looks great brother, you got some serious skills!!
lol... no skill here...
When you do something out of Love and Passion.. It always comes out looking great.. :TU:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts