Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Something has changed. The page use to display a message for you to use the password "Cactus". Now the page displays the following message ...

"To access the ChiltonLibrary database, please contact your local library to determine if ChiltonLibrary is available."

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, I just used this link the other day, and was able to browse the entire manual. I hope they or someone else would make this available again. Hell, I would love to download the manual.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wow, I just used this link the other day, and was able to browse the entire manual. I hope they or someone else would make this available again. Hell, I would love to download the manual.
You have access to the full chilton library via your services MWR digital library. Saw ‘military’ in your profile so I figured I’d give you a heads up. All it requires is a CAC or DS login.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Who is authorized to use the Navy MWR Digital Library?
US Navy, US Marine Corps, and US Coast Guard:
  • Active duty, retired, and Reservist members and their dependents
  • Civilian and Non-Appropriated Fund Employees
  • Contractors if eligible for MWR privileges
If you are aligned with the Army or Air Force, your digital libraries are located at:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ran into the access problem at the Roswell Public Library - Chiltons Online - over this past weekend. I fiddled around and go it to work as outlined below.

For city - I simply used Roswell and provided one of the zip codes for that town - you can google for this online. I went in and out of the web site several times.

After awhile it looked like "something" on their end had wised up to my method and I could no longer get in using Roswell and one of its zip codes.

So...I used Las Cruses - another NM city and one of its zip codes. Got in OK.

I have since gotten back in using Roswell and one of its zip codes. If using an NM city fails - pick another and find its zip code.

There's always another way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts