Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post some info to remind everyone about our allgig usb interface that allows video and navigation in motion to be activated. You can also use the allgig usb to add rear monitors/dvd and/or dvd player.
Don't forget if you call me directly to place your order, you will get a 10% off discount for being a zzzzzzzzzz member!

The ALLGIG Module is designed to enhance your driving experience, adding safety features normally unavailable and keeping your passengers entertained.

ALLGIG Features:
Enables Navigation entry while on the move
Allows for DVD Playback while on the move - even if not programmed by default !DVD on the move DOES NOT interfere with navigation route guidance !
Enables Bluetooth and voice recognition activation (Microphone assembly required, RER only)
Enables an A/V input source in VES emulation mode (RER Only)
Allows for VES display while on the move (If equipped with VES or AV Harness)
Enables adding a dedicated backup camera (AV Harness required - sold separately)
Enables switching to backup camera even when not in reverse - USE FOR TRAILER CAM
Enables adding external navigation (For international markets, Navigation system not included)
Enables Adding a front camera (Additional hardware required)
Enables Adding a FLIR night vision system - THE ULTIMATE SAFETY ACCESSORY ! (Additional hardware required)
USB capable - Configure your ALLGIG via a PC, update for new features when available, never pay for extras again!
No switches to mount, no DIP switches to set - never drill holes or reach for your module once installed !

Allgig is $289 the mic kit is $99 the av cable is $64

Please feel free to ask any questions.

***NAV-TV PROVIDES TECH SUPPORT TO CUSTOMERS! 9-6 M-F E.S.T. ***

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hi Forumerz

Please use this # to order your allgig for the mygig radio.
954-756-4904. I have moved as most of you know and will still
be working for NAVTV from home as an outside sales rep.

Who has the allgig on their holiday wish list?

Dont forget to place your order with me directly to get 10% off

·
Registered
410 Posts
I might be touching bases with you soon, I have some upgrades that need to be done prior to this though. Need to get the RER and then probably go with you and get the rear camera, will still need to get me a front one. Do you know if there is an option to record?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be touching bases with you soon, I have some upgrades that need to be done prior to this though. Need to get the RER and then probably go with you and get the rear camera, will still need to get me a front one. Do you know if there is an option to record?
Kimera,

We can give you the inputs you need to do a front and rear cam. I carry reverse cameras but our front cameras don't record. You can find them though. Let me know when you're ready.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi i have an RER radio and i was wondering if I still need the AV cable for rear camera?and how much for a camera?Waht type of camera do I need ?thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi i have an RER radio and i was wondering if I still need the AV cable for rear camera?and how much for a camera?Waht type of camera do I need ?thanks

Hi hondo,

Well if you plan on adding a camera, you do need the av cable. For a charger I would suggest our cam5, $149 or our license plate cam $179. The allgig is $289 and the av cable is $64. Dont forget when you order with me directly you will get 10% off before shipping.

cam5

http://navtv.com/product/99/cam5-surface-mount-miniature-backup-camera-.html

http://navtv.com/product/98/cam4-license-plate-frame-backup-camera-with-night-vision-black-.html

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Suzanne, Does this $149 CAM5 have night vision???
I see the license plate cam has night vision but I would perfer the CAM5.
Chuck,

No it doesn't. nightvision on the other cam is consisted of
leds to light the area. The reverse lights on the vehicle is enough.
Cam5 is an awesome cam, My favorite and my techs favorite too!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Any feedback from techs or customers if the back-up stock bulbs are better than LED's (or vise/versa) to use with CAM5 for nighttime illumination?
Inquiring minds want to know because I am just about ready to "pull the pin" on this type of set camera up.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any feedback from techs or customers if the back-up stock bulbs are better than LED's (or vise/versa) to use with CAM5 for nighttime illumination?
Inquiring minds want to know because I am just about ready to "pull the pin" on this type of set camera up.

We use the cam5 on all sorts of vehicles. From Jeeps to Porsche. I had a cam 5 on my Jeep but changed to another camera. The only reason I changed it is because the boss needed to test a new camera that we sourced for a customer overseas. The cam5 is a great cam and has an awesome image on the nav screen. You would be evenly happy with either of them.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5 people from various forums have purchased their allgig this week!

Does anyone else have any questions for me?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$5 off shipping through the rest of february! Ups ground is usually $15. Order your allgig today! Remember the allgig is $289, av cable $64 and $10 shipping. Don't forget you will get 10% off when you place your order with me directly.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Order your allgig this week and get $5 off shipping. Shipping is usually $15 ground us ups. This week it will be $10, Call me now to place your order!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ordered mine today..... Can't wait to get it!
Saving $5 on shipping is like getting a gallon of gas for free, compliments of Suzanne. Get them orders in and save $5 this week.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ordered mine today..... Can't wait to get it!
Saving $5 on shipping is like getting a gallon of gas for free, compliments of Suzanne. Get them orders in and save $5 this week.
Thanks Chuck. I have had 3 orders today. Keep them coming.
You have until 5pm on Friday to place your order and save 10% and $5

1 - 20 of 25 Posts