Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Article here.

Way ahead of its debut at the Detroit Auto Show next month, Chrysler's 200 has been caught on camera without a cover. Wonder what design cues of this might carry over to the future 300?

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Pleeeeeeeze let dodge do this on the Charger

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Looks a lot better than the current model but they could of done better.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Looks bigger then previous model, we will see once it hits the market.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it looks like the oddball cousin of an S6. Pretty clear that Chrysler plans to continue cribbing off Audi's notes as far as styling goes.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
I guess they gotta jump on that bandwagon to sell more cars, it does look better than the previous model. I do like the interior layout. As long as they dont do this body design to any other cars, lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I dunno if I like it, kinda looks like "just another sedan" on the road if that make any sense...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I dunno if I like it, kinda looks like "just another sedan" on the road if that make any sense...
Yup, which is fine by me if it gets Chrysler more cash-flow to make our Chargers better.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I like the looks of it, def. a huge improvement. But the thing is, all these new sedans from auto companies will end up looking the same anymore. They are running out of ideas.

·
Registered
244 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Too many "me too" sedans out there IMO. It's one reason I made the move to get my charger. To be honest I'm more of a chevy guy, but with the exception of the camaro chevy hasn't made anything worth a darn in a very long time. Dodge has really innovated in styling for a long time and to a lesser extent Chrysler.

Now...if I could just get performance parts as inexpensive for my hemi as I can for an LS... :D

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
The 200 is not my cup of tea, but I have to say, I have talked to two people that had 200's as loaners, Melissa from here on the Z, and my daughter, and both have really liked the car. I can only imagine the new 200 will be even better and more improved.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Of course it looks like something else, that is just what happens as a certain look is in style. Look at all the cars from any decade. Lots of similarities. All automakers want is volume, especially on a car like the 200.

I think it is a nice take on the current style.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts