Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I got a CK100 off Amazon. I went to 2)Remote Controls. Then scrolled down to Dodge. The list doesn't have Charger there. Charger is listed in the immobilizer menu, but i dont know what selecting that will do. I have 1 working key fob, and purchased got a couple blanks off Amazon.

Others on this forum have said the CK100 can be used to copy my key fob without needing the dealership. Can anyone explain to me how? Do i need select the charger from the immobilizer menu?

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,116 Posts
Welcome from AZ, it would be helpful if you posted your car info, year, trim, etc.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY. I have never programmed a new key fob and I don't have any experience with the CK100. However, on the RAM forum there are several discussions on how to program a new key fob using the AlfaOBD software and an OBD2 scanner. I believe it should be a similar procedure for the Charger. For more information on what the AlfaOBD software can do see this thread on the RAM forum: AlfaOBD You can use a cheaper OBD scanner device than the one they mention on the forum. I purchase a Bafx device from Amazon and it works very will with the AlfaOBD software.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts