Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to give the attention to the Charger this summer like the past, It's been sooo darn hot. Went out today put up the canopy and gave her a good clay bar, polish & wax. Used the Meguiars NXT and IMO much better then the Adams I was using, Did the front and drivers side so far, I'm dodging rain today so I put up my canopy to help with the problem. It sure need this in a bad way, looks like it's going to be a 2 day job.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Holy shit...that's shiny! I use Meguiars NXT as well! I love this stuff! :TU:

·
Registered
14,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy shit...that's shiny! I use Meguiars NXT as well! I love this stuff! :TU:

Thanks Andy, I used Meguiars swirl-X and my cheap AutoZone 10" buffer and then applied the NXT wax with it. Used the buffer to take off the swirl-X and the wax very little hand work except for the clay bar.

I think I'm done for today, drinking a few brews, getting ready to grill out and watch Alabama FootBall at 6 pm.:TU:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
That looks awesome brother!

·
Registered
92 Posts
yeah, that Meguires NXT is good stuff, look what it did to my BB...

doesn't look like this at the moment, i hear ya about not much attention this summer. bummer. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Looks great Dan, black is sexy when its reall clean...

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Thanks Eric, I wish I could have spent more time on her this summer.
I know what you mean.. I had a week off in August, I had every intention of spending two to three days on mine but every day it was over 100 degrees..

·
Registered
270 Posts
That look great man, when I do my BB i take it for a spin and watch the heads turn there's nothing like driving a clean a$$ ride especially BB Chargers!!:TU:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Looking good.:TU: I use the NXT as well. It seems to work well on the BB.:)

Reactions: SRTAndy
1 - 16 of 16 Posts