Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Charger Pursuit, 392 LSD diff, AFE, No cats 2.5 exhaust Dynomax bullet muffers
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of discussion to get a set of cobra 17 inch rims to mount slicks on for our Dodge Chargers???

How do they make them fit our 5 X 115 lug specks?

What year cobra rims are being referred to?

Can anyone clear up my confusion

Thanks
Tony in Florida

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Charger Pursuit, 392 LSD diff, AFE, No cats 2.5 exhaust Dynomax bullet muffers
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have used a few different sets on my charger in 17" and 18", as long as they are for a 94-04 style mustang they work fine, usually you just need to bore out the hub to fit

As for the 5x115 pattern it's only .7 MM difference diameter, honestly not enough to matter

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have used a few different sets on my charger in 17" and 18", as long as they are for a 94-04 style mustang they work fine, usually you just need to bore out the hub to fit

As for the 5x115 pattern it's only .7 MM difference diameter, honestly not enough to matter
Thanks for the info
Btw:
Where do I get the rim hub bored out? Machinist Shop?
Thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
I do it myself, you aren't boring out the whole hub, just a small ridgeline that the mustangs use to hold in the center caps

I personally do them with a router but others have done it with a dremel as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts