Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have an 05 toyota corolla and im in the market for a new car. Common sense tells me to stick with toyota with the MPG and dependability, but Chargers have REALLY grown on me. Has anyone faced a similar situation? What made you go with the charger?

·
Registered
814 Posts
I, like you had a 05 corolla before I got my Charger. For me it was emotional. Had been saying for a couple years that I wanted a charger. Every time I'd see one I would say to my wife that I wanted one. When time came for a new car. I looked at the Ford Fusion. When I told my wife I liked the fusion, my wife said I've never heard you say you wanted a fusion. Get what you want, because I don't want to hear you saying that you want a Charger. I followed her advice and haven't looked back. I love my Charger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I, like you had a 05 corolla before I got my Charger. For me it was emotional. Had been saying for a couple years that I wanted a charger. Every time I'd see one I would say to my wife that I wanted one. When time came for a new car. I looked at the Ford Fusion. When I told my wife I liked the fusion, my wife said I've never heard you say you wanted a fusion. Get what you want, because I don't want to hear you saying that you want a Charger. I followed her advice and haven't looked back. I love my Charger.
Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts