Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a Corsa cat back exhaust for my 2008 R/T. My question is which one do you have or have you heard in person..... SPORT or EXTREME. :4-dontknow:
No engine mods, daily driver who wants a quiet cabin with no drone, I really don't care care about the volume outside the car. Pro or con replies are welcome to help me make up my mind. I am undecided on which one to buy. I like the no drone feature on the corsa exhaust along with the stainless steel construction.

Thanks in advance!

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts
If you want 100% no drone than teh sport is what you will want. It still sounds great when you romp on it but is VERY quiet inside. the Extreme has a more aggressive sound outside, but there is a bit more cabin noise!

We carry both here @ Speedlogix!
Here is the sport, which i think is what you would be looking for
[url]http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/14177.htm[/URL]

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
I love the sound of Corsa's. I think they sound the best.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I have the Extreme and love it. It is slightly louder then stock at idle and really opens up around 4k RPM's. The Extreme is slighlty deeper & more aggresive than the Sport, but they both sound great. I don't notice any drone and most of my daily driving is highway at 65-70mph. And, it really makes you want to use the auto-stick to wind it out a bit just to hear it roar! My BEST mod so far no doubt. If you don't like the Extreme, I'm certain someone with a Sport with trade you OR at least that was my logic...lol.

Below are two clips: the stock versus Extreme. I tried to keep the revving very close in both clips. First around 2200-2400 then up to 4000. Sorry, I don't have a clip yet of it around 6k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts