Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Charger a few weeks back-a 2006 Silver R/T. Love everything about it :TU:. Came with a Superchips Cortex tuner :TD:. Yes, I've read all the threads that Diablo is the way to go, but for the moment, I'm stuck with it. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the manual, and the SC website doesn't give any specifics to our vehicle (setting the shifts, turning off the MDS, etc.) Played with it a little, but would feel better if I had the specifics for our cars. For example, I set the shifts to be the firmest, and when I autoshifted from 1st to 2nd, it didn't bang into second like I thought it would but instead, it hung at 5800 rpms for about a second, and then shifted into second. Never had that happen before. When I set the firmnest to the middle level, all works fine. Does anybody know where I can find the manual specific to the Charger?

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
First off let me welcome you to the Z, I really don't know anything much about the Superchips myself.. Hopefully someone will chime in.. You might be able to contact Superchips to see if you can get the manual..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts